22 June 2010

Our Weekend with Elle

Saturday night Elle stayed with us. She was so well behaved and an absolute pleasure to have.
Every time Nathan would make a sounds, she ran over to him and said, "Whats a matter?"
It really was too cute! I had a blast watching Elle and Baby Nafan interact.
Here are some pics from Sunday:
Elle is a terrific cook!
and she is very good at using all kinds of utensils!



Mornings with Elle are fun...she helps put my bink in my mouth,
watched a cartoon with me, and finally someone told me what these darn animals are on
my feet!



(deep in conversation)

Elle and I shared our toys too!

I LOVE YOU ELLE!! PLEASE COME BACK SOMETIME xoxox


1 comment:

  1. Baby Nafffan,

    I had the best time at your house with you. Thank you for playing with me...and please tell your Mommy that I had a great weekend with you all.

    Big love,
    Elle
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete